Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Eat Before the Storm

Well... This is it friends. My first EVER real diet! Tomorrow is my first day and I almost regret to inform you that I have been eating all of my favorite fatty foods, knowing that my "Simple to Lose" food shipment would arrive and I would be tossed into the world of blasé food choices for the rest of my life. (stay tuned for further updates) I'm about to consume three chocolate chip cookies and a low fat - double shot - sugar free hazelnut late' as my last and final meal. Yummy... Cooked to perfection and dripping with chocolate goodness, for tomorrow I repent of my food choices, make a 180 and change my entire life!!!

How do I know I can accomplish this? My biggest food accomplishment so far in life has been the hardest thing I have ever done. I stopped drinking Pop... pause for effect... Yup, I was a 6 to 8 pop a day guy and my doctor said "If you continue on this path you will be dead in 5 years!" and I quit just like that. I have not even had a sip in two years. I was 417 pounds then and now I'm down to a spritely 372lb. My Simple to lose goal? a fit and happy 260 pounds... and I'm going to do it over the holidays!!!! I must be a sick twisted freak!!!

Tomorrow? I'm not really sure... it starts with 6 meals spread out every 3 hours. The lean and green meal looks really good. Grilled Salmon and asparagus. OK, Not to shabby... I can do this!!!

Scott

1 comment: