Monday, October 31, 2011

Day Three... A little better, but still VERY HUNGRY

3:19pm

I woke up really late this Saturday… Had breakfast at noon and now I am making my first Simple to Lose brownie. It’s in the oven baking at 350 for 19 min. I will let you know how it turns out.

For some reason my body is aching on this diet and I’m not able to sleep like normal. I’m sure this will change as I get used to the diet plan and daily grind. I was up until 4:30am. I should have been making better use of my time though… I could have brushed up on my scrabble words or played countless rounds of Othello on my iPod.

3:42pm

Oh My… That is a very scrumptious brownie.

6:22pm

I am reading “The Tehran Initiative” by Joel Rosenberg and I cant blog for a while… because I am going to have to read this all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment