Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Hey Friends, I am sorry that I have not posted in a while... I have been way to busy prepping for my trip tomorrow to Billings for the Rocky Mountain Association of Fairs convention. This is the one event every year that we go to to book our fairs for the 2012 fair season.

I am still on the path to losing weight. In Fact... Today I had to set up an alarm in my watch so that I remember to eat. That is a good sign I think.

So... I leave tomorrow at 6:00am for Billings. This will be my first "Simple to lose" Road Test. I am bring my blender and skillet. I will be so busy at the convention that I will be tested on my ability to eat every two to three hours.

Wish me luck!

(Side note) I weigh in tomorrow

Wish me luck again!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott - you had an inspiring story going here - what happened? Haven't heard from you in some time.

    ReplyDelete